New graduates of any EMT Course
Once you have completed your initial EMT training, you must be licensed in order to provide EMT level care. To be licensed, you must be sponsored by an EMS Agency. King County Sheriff's Office is an EMS Agency.
KC SAR IS CURRENTLY NOT SPONSORING ANY ADDITIONAL EMTS
- Complete the Initial EMT Application process from the WA DOH website
- Helpful info you'll need to complete WA DOH forms
- Turn in ORIGINAL, signed applications to the SAR Coordinator.
- Send a copy of your EMT License certificate (3x4 card) and CPR card with your KCSO EMT CBT Training Application to the SAR Coordinator.
- KCSO will facilitate your ongoing EMT continuing education. If you indicated you need an account with KCEMS online CBTs on the KCSO EMT CBT Training Application, this will be set up to establish your online account for your CBTs and will email your password and login ID.
Last updated on July 06, 2012.