KCSARA Member Resources
The following resources should be of interest to members and stake holders of King County Search And Rescue. If you don't see something that you think should be here, please let us know by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Washington State EMD Forms
Washington State Emergency Management Department has state-wide forms available on their website. It is a good idea for all members to be familiar with what they have available. Please be aware that for some of the available forms, there are county-specific versions that should be used instead. For these county-specific resources, please see below.
Also, please be aware that all property claim forms must be filled out within three years of the incident/mission, and all medical claim forms must be filled out within one year of the incident/mission. It is best if missing or damaged equipment, or injuries, be noted in the mission log when they occur or become known.
King County Forms
- Emergency Worker Initial Application (revised April 22, 2013 - 454KB)
- After Action Training Report (revised April 17, 2007 - 31KB)
- Incident Start Packet
- KCSARA Expense Reimbursement Form (27KB)
Pre-plans and Operational Guidelines
- KCSO and KCSARA Operational Guidelines (revised September, 2011, copy unavailable)
- KCSARA Pratt River Mission Guidelines (revised January 11, 2008 - 4.7MB)
- Winter Rescue Plan for Snoqualmie and Steven Passes (revised December, 2012, copy unavailable)